SITUATION VACANT – F45 HEAD COACH – LEEDERVILLE
PERMANENT PART TIME position available for F45 Leederville
F45 Training is a team-based functional training facility that is taking the world by storm. F45 places a huge emphasis on the ‘three key factors’ of motivation, innovation and results. Our sessions are unique, fun and highly addictive which is why F45 Training is currently the fastest growing network of fitness studios in The World.
We have a PERMANENT PART TIME Head Coach position available and we are looking for someone who is passionate to join our Leederville coaching team. Be a part of a thriving studio and supported by a vast amount of experienced coaches. You’ll also join a bigger community not just in Perth, but also our studios in the North West.
As an F45 Coach you will run industry leading HIIT sessions, assess member fitness levels and promote F45 Training within the surrounding communities.
We strongly recommended serious applicants undertake a F45 Training session prior to applying.
Job benefits and perks
– Annual Leave, Sick Leave and Public Holidays included in package
– Work for the fastest growing fitness network in the world!
– Set work hours – We want to work out the best for all parties
– Ongoing training in the F45 product, systems and technology
– Small, highly motivated team environment
– Great support network within the F45 family
– Competitive hourly rate
– FREE F45 membership once probation is completed
– Work within a dynamic, motivated team who have strong core values and a respect for fellow F45’ers and themselves
– 15-20 hours per week on a part-time contract
– Availability need to be flexible to be able to work across a variety of shifts including weekends and evenings.
– Deliver high quality, results focused F45 sessions and drive results for members.
– Strong technical skills
– Strong motivational skills
– Ensure the studio is impeccably maintained.
– Develop and help foster a positive, motivational and community based team training environment.
– Competent social media skills, designed around building a strong fitness community
– A willingness to work flexible hours and eager to be actively involved in growing the business.
– Be involved with membership acquisition and retention
– Carry out the unique ‘6 Point Touch System’ for maximum engagement
– Work closely with the Studio Manager to ensure that all aspects of the business are operating at the highest level.
– Energetic, strong, passionate and supportive attitude
– Have ability to follow ‘franchise’ regulations and understand the importance of this
– Be able to deliver a high standard of customer service
– Great communication skills
– Flexible and adaptable
– Self-motivated and goal oriented
– Excellent attention to detail
– Be passionate about the health and wellbeing of members
Experience and Qualifications
-1+ Years experience in Personal Training or Group Fitness – preferred
-Experience in small group training preferred but not essential
– Certificate III Fitness – essential
– Certificate IV Fitness – highly regarded
– Current First Aid and CPR
– Knowledge of the F45 training experience preferred but not essential
The successful applicant will will receive a competitive hourly rate, full training in the product/technology and programs.
Applicants shortlisted will be contacted to schedule an interview. Please include a cover letter and resume in your application.
More information, please contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org at F45 Training LEEDERVILLE
Claim your $10 1 day
Yes! I’d like to claim my $10, all access day trial to Life & Soul!