Welcome to Life & Soul
We aim to provide a motivating environment with exceptional service and facilities to allow clients to improve their lives physically and experience a better state of mind and body – everyday.
‘Life and Soul’ are locally owned and operated Health & Fitness Clubs in Derby, Broome, Port Hedland and Karratha, Western Australia.
- All our staff are fully qualified and live locally in the area, making our Clubs friendly with an inviting atmosphere.
- We pride ourselves in providing the people of the Pilbara and the Kimberley with facilities which have a variety of equipment, world-wide leading group fitness classes and personal training packages designed to suit your individual needs.
About Us Our mission is clear and simple:
Feeling fit and healthy is not just about for today, but for the rest of your life.
At Life and Soul and F45 Training we aim to provide a motivating environment with exceptional service and facilities to allow clients to improve their lives physically and experience a better state of mind and body – everyday. Our members are our priority!
Whether you are in Karratha, Broome, Port Hedland, Derby or Darwin you will experience a sense of personal attention and individual guidance. Life and Soul and F45 Training offers a positive and non-threatening club environment where all our staff proactively guide our members on their health and fitness journey, helping each one achieve their fitness goals. I can guarantee that your experience with Life and Soul and F45 Training will be dynamic, satisfying and above all rewarding.
We look forward to serving you and relish in the thought that you will be achieving your health and fitness goals with us. Maintain your motivation, stay inspired, revisit your goals regularly and the results will come. Please – any suggestions, feedback or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us, anytime. Simply scroll down and send us your thoughts!
We look forward to seeing you in the club
Life and Soul Health and Fitness Clubs & F45 Training
cOmpassion – a deep understanding of our communities thoughts and feelings
diversiTy – all people are welcome where needs are met physically and emotionally
focuSed – our priority; to have more people moving more often in the Northwest
innOvative – determined to provide the latest in health and fitness to our tribes
commUnity – the power of our people in unique locations
exceLlence – always striving for a higher standard everyday
Our Story first began in Karratha in May 2006.
Cindy has spent over 25 years travelling, studying and working in the fitness industry throughout Australia and overseas. In 2005, after returning from the East Coast, she decided to take the leap and purchase her own Club.
There were three Clubs for sale at the time, Port Hedland, Busselton and Karratha. After much thought, Karratha was the chosen town – so in early 2006, she packed her bags, fuelled up her little white Ford Lazer, along with her Cocker Spaniel “Kad” and headed up the Great Northern Highway. Karratha Life and Soul, located on Balmoral Road, opened May 1st, 2006 and very quickly became a place in the community not only known for great training, but a place to meet people and become part of a ‘fitness family’. This ‘family culture’ is what all Life and Soul Clubs continue to be known for today, providing a great place for new people in town to meet other like minded people.
Broome Life and Soul opened May 10th, 2008 in Pembroke Road, Old Broome. Very soon this location proved to be too small for this growing fitness community and in January 2013 a new Health Club was built in Broome North – Life and Soul relocated to 14 Iona Link, Bilingurr, providing the community of Broome a modern, well equipped gymnasium.
September 7th, 2014 Derby Life and Soul, located on Clarence Street, opened its doors, providing the people of this dynamic community finally with a gym. As with all Life and Soul Clubs, it is the people that make the experience a rewarding one and Derby has very quickly become part of this fitness culture.
June 2016 the final piece of the puzzle for Life and Soul in the North West was complete with the opening of Port Hedland Life and Soul, located on Byass Street, South Hedland. Now Life and Soul Members are able to travel from Karratha all the way to Derby and know their fitness needs are met, with every member having reciprocal rights to each Club. All Life and Soul Clubs are open 24hrs a day, 7 days a week.
Early 2015 Cindy and Peter saw an opportunity to expand their small group training market by bringing the F45 Training system to Karratha (July 2015), Port Hedland (May 2016), Broome (October 2016), Darwin and Palmerston (September 2018) and Leederville (2020). F45 has given their fitness communities another way to train which is dynamic, personal and results driven. All F45 Members also have access to Life and Soul Clubs throughout the North
West and Northern Territory.
Cindy is married to Peter, who has worked closely with her in the business since 2008, managing all operations of the Clubs and F45 Studios. Peter has a corporate background, working many years for the Mars Group and CSR. They have two little girls, Mollie and Tilly and reside in Broome. Life and Soul is based on family culture, balanced lifestyle (for both staff and members) and engaging the communities they work in.
Cindy and Peter are extremely appreciative of the support they are given by the people in each town and will always remember and be thankful for what has made their Clubs and Studios successful – their staff, supportive communities and most of all the people of the North West and Northern Territory.
Did You Know…
Check out these Interesting facts about Life and Soul
- Life and Soul employs over 150 people throughout the Pilbara, Kimberley and Northern Territory
- Life and Soul are family run and operated and not associated with any franchise
- Life and Soul are the biggest, most well equipped gymnasiums throughout the Pilbara and Kimberley
- Since 2006 – throughout all our Clubs and Communities, we have donated over $500,000 through charity, donations and giving back.
- All Clubs operate 24hrs, 7 days per week
- Life and Soul is a multi award winning Club locally and state wide.
- Cindy has been nominated consistently for Telstra Business Women of The Year since 2008.
- Each Club houses a ‘defibrilator’, making them the safest Clubs to train in throughout the Northwest
- Derby is the most Northern, fully equipped, 24hr gymnasium in Western Australia
- Life and Soul’s famous annual Christmas Cracker Challenge has changed lives since 2006, loosing thousands of kilos and cm’s, supporting people and feeling their best for Christmas!
- Life and Soul supports three main charities, Mothers Day Classic, R U OK? and Beyond Blue. Raising money every year to support these much needed events.
- Each club provides state of the art Hammer Strength equipment.
- Life and Soul’s head office is located Hamersley Street, Broome.
- Career Opportunities
- Member Rewards Program
Claim your free 1 day
Yes! I’d like to claim my free, all access day trial to Life & Soul!