Life and Soul
Life and Soul’s OUTDOOR TRAINING starts Monday 4th May
What does our OUTDOOR TRAINING Program Include?
• 6 sessions per week of outdoor style training sessions
• All training sessions will cover cardio, strength and core
• Times of sessions will be early morning, mid morning and late afternoon/early evening
• Each session is 45mins long, including a warm up, workout time with cool down and stretch
• Social distancing and correct hygiene practises will be in place at all times with hand sanitiser available at each session
• You also have FREE access to F45 On-Line Training Program (valued at $19.99 per week)
• FREE access to Life and Soul’s Facebook Community Page
Our OUTDOOR TRAINING Program is all about re-connection, movement through exercise and good humour…you will be so happy you joined us for your daily dose of positivity with all your favourite Coaches and Instructors!
Due to Government authority, all Gymansiums and Studios in Australia were closed on March 23rd due to the COVID-19 crisis. Since then, we have been in lock down, searching for other means to train and keep our physical and mental health on track. Monday, 27th April, the WA State Government gave us the green light to recommence outdoor training, with a maximum of 10 participants (including our Coach) and with strict social distancing guidelines. We are super excited to bring you our Life and Soul OUTDOOR TRAINING Program! This program is due to kick off Monday, 4th May and will continue for as long as there is a demand for it and for as long as our Government keeps our Gymnasiums and Studios closed. UPDATE: AS OF MONDAY 18TH MAY WE WILL BE ABLE TO HAVE 18 PARTICIPANTS FOR EACH OUTDOOR SESSION. PLEASE REMEMBER TO BOOK YOUR SPOT.
Who are your OUTDOOR TRAINING Coaches ,Times and Location?
Life and Soul Karratha | Sara Bright, Teilah Warren, Hannah Lovett, Kim Lowicki, Shelley Snellin, Caitlin Italiano
Location | Frinderstien Park
Monday – Friday | 6.15am, 4.30pm, 5.15pm
Saturday | 6am , 6.45am
Life and Soul Broome | Sue Ford, Nici Zimmerman, Kim Friz, Sara Hennessy, Kirsten Williams
Location | Life and Soul Car Park
Monday – Friday | 5.30am
Monday – Thursday | 4.30pm
Saturday | 7.00am
Port Hedland | Karlee Orr, Kira Cowan
Location 1 | Port Hedland
Monday – Friday | 5.30am & 4.30pm
Location 2 | Life and Soul South Hedland
Monday – Friday | 5.30am, 8.30am, 5.15pm
Location 3 | Cooke Point Beach
Saturday | 7am
OUTDOOR TRAINING Program Payment Options
To join our OUTDOOR TRAINING Program, you will pay a flat fee of $29 per week, which will include;
• 3 sessions of OUTDOOR TRAINING per week (over 27 sessions per week to choose from)
• FREE access to F45 On-Line Training Program (normally priced at $19.99 per week)
• FREE access to Life and Soul Community Page
• Please note, there is no contract on sign up – you are welcome to cancel at anytime, at no cost. Your weekly fee will be debited from your nominated bank account each week
What Do I Need To Bring?
Life and Soul’s OUTDOOR TRAINING sessions are held with no equipment (due to Government regulations). Should the Coach require you to bring any equipment for your sole use only, they will communicate this to you via your Clubs Facebook page. All you need to bring is;
• Large towel
• Your own hand sanitiser if you prefer, although sanitiser will be provided
• Your sense of humour and virtual high fives!
What Do I Wear To These Sessions?
• Comfortable active wear, including shirt/singlet, shorts/tights (fashion is not a high priority – wearing what is comfortable for your body is)
• Comfortable and appropriate shoes
• Hat or visor for the mid morning and afternoon sessions
Do I Need To Book For These Sessions?
Booking for our OUTDOOR TRAINING sessions is essential. You will be able to book via our Gymaster App and you will be able to book one day in advance. You are able to book for 1 sessions per day and maximum of 6 sessions per week.
Will Creche Be Provided?
Unfortunately, no, Creche facilities are not provided and we strongly advise please do not bring your children down to the location of the sessions, as this may jeopardise the amount of people we are permitted to have in one gathering.
COVID-19 Hygiene Practices?
Following on from the lead up to the closure of our Clubs and Studios, each facility went through a rigorous hygiene review due to COVID-19. Under strict Government regulations, we plan to continue this extreme high standard of hygiene in our OUTDOOR TRAINING sessions through;
•Providing essential hand sanitiser and asking all members to wash their hands before and after the session
•No equipment will be shared, under any circumstance. If equipment is required for the session, then members will be asked to bring their own from home
•Social distancing will be strictly monitored, providing 4sqm for each participant
•Asking members to bring their own towels and water bottles to each session
•No high fives, elbow taps or the like will take place
If you have any questions about the OUTDOOR TRAINING please contact your club below:
Life and Soul KARRATHA | firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
Life and Soul PORTHEDLAND | firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
Life and Soul BROOME | firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
Prepare your self to reconnect with your Life and Soul Community and have fun!
Claim your free 1 day
Yes! I’d like to claim my free, all access day trial to Life & Soul!