SITUATION VACANT – F45 Studio Manager Palmerston
Casual positions available for F45 Palmerston
F45 Training is a team-based functional training facility that is taking the world by storm. F45 places a huge emphasis on the ‘three key factors’ of motivation, innovation and results. Our classes are unique, fun and highly addictive which is why F45 Training is currently the fastest growing network of fitness studios in The World.
We strongly recommended serious applicants undertake a F45 Training session prior to applying.
Please visit the F45 Training site (www.f45training.com.au) for free pass visits to a F45 studio near you.
About The Role
As F45 Studio Manager you will be primarily responsible for introducing this unique, results driven way of training to our fitness community in Palmerston?
This role requires you to manage the day to day operations of the Studio, train our Coaches, be involved in membership sales and most importantly, ensure our F45 Members receive the highest standard of fitness service and experience each time they train with us. You will also be involved in driving our F45 business into the Darwin fitness community.
What we Offer
- A motivated team to work with and inspire
- Career progression for the right person
- A Family owned business, we stand by our Core Values and always look out for each other
- Free membership to Life and Soul and 50% discount to F45 Training
- Autonomy to be creative in your position
- Free Life and Soul Membership and F45 Palmerston
Your Key Responsibilities will include
- Manage day to day operations of the Studio
- Lead by example and take ownership of growth and the Studios success
- Manage your team from the front, showing genuine care and responsibility for their training and success as F45 Coaches
- Being innovative and creative on how we can continuously improve our members experience
- Be proactive in the marketing and community involvement of F45 Palmerston
- Be responsible for day to day advertising through social media and show confidence in showcasing our studio through these platforms consistently
- Create a vibrant, fun and positive Studio culture
- High level of organisation and attention to detail
- Build a fitness community like no other within our Darwin fitness hub
- Fitness Australia Registration Certificate Four essential
- Proven coaching experience for groups upto 25
- Staff management experience essential
- Your personality will reflect a positive, upbeat disposition with a sense of urgency 24/7
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Target driven and understand the importance of achieving set targets
- Well presented and professional
- Flexibility to work evenings, early mornings and some Saturday mornings
- Strong leadership and customer service skills
- Must have a thorough understanding of our Company core values, staff non-negotiables and be prepared to work amongst a highly driven energetic team!
The successful applicant will will receive a competitive hourly rate, full training in the product/technology and programs.
Applicants shortlisted will be contacted to schedule an interview. Please include a cover letter and resume in your application.
More information, please contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org at F45 Training
- Career Opportunities
- Member Rewards Program
Claim your free 1 day
Yes! I’d like to claim my free, all access day trial to Life & Soul!