SITUATION VACANT – F45 Coaches Port Hedland, Karratha & Broome
Casual positions available for F45 Port Hedland, Karratha & Broome
F45 Training is a team-based functional training facility that is taking the world by storm. F45 places a huge emphasis on the ‘three key factors’ of motivation, innovation and results. Our classes are unique, fun and highly addictive which is why F45 Training is currently the fastest growing network of fitness studios in The World.
We have CASUAL Coaching positions available in our F45 Training Studios located in Port Hedland, Karratha and Broome. As an F45 Coach you will run industry leading HIIT sessions, assess member fitness levels and promote F45 Training within the surrounding communities.
We strongly recommended serious applicants undertake a F45 Training session prior to applying.
Please visit the F45 Training site (www.f45training.com.au) for free pass visits to a F45 studio near you.
– Deliver high quality, results focused F45 sessions and drive results for members.
– Strong technical skills
– Strong motivational skills
– Assist in completing fitness appraisals, pre-exercise screening/evaluation and administrative duties.
– Ensure the studio is impeccably maintained.
– Develop and help foster a positive, motivational and community based team training environment.
– Competent social media skills, designed around building a strong fitness community
– A willingness to work flexible hours and eager to be actively involved in growing the business.
– Be involved with membership acquisition and retention
– Carry out the unique ‘6 Point Touch System’ for maximum engagement
– Work closely with the Owner/Director to ensure that all aspects of the business are operating at the highest level.
– Energetic, strong, passionate and supportive attitude
– Have ability to follow ‘franchise’ regulations and understand the importance of this
– Be able to deliver a high standard of customer service
– Great communication skills
– Flexible and adaptable
– Self-motivated and goal oriented
– Excellent attention to detail
– Be passionate about the health and wellbeing of members
Experience and Qualifications
– Experience in small group training preferred but not essential
– Certificate III or IV in Fitness (Cert III or equivalent for AC and Cert IV for HC)
– Current First Aid and CPR
– Knowledge of the F45 training experience
Job benefits and perks
– Work for the fastest growing fitness network in the world!
– Commitment to work life balance
– Ongoing training in the F45 product, systems and technology
– Small, highly motivated team environment
– Great support network within the F45 family
– Incentives to inspire your performance
– Competitive hourly rate
– Easy shift swapping with other trainers
– FREE F45 membership once probation is completed
– Work within a dynamic, motivated team who have strong core values and a respect for fellow F45’ers and themselves
The successful applicant will will receive a competitive hourly rate, full training in the product/technology and programs.
Applicants shortlisted will be contacted to schedule an interview. Please include a cover letter and resume in your application.
More information, please contact:
Port Hedland – firstname.lastname@example.org at F45 Training Port Hedland
Karratha – email@example.com at F45 Training Karratha
Broome- firstname.lastname@example.org at F45 Training Broome
- Career Opportunities
- Member Rewards Program
Claim your free 1 day
Yes! I’d like to claim my free, all access day trial to Life & Soul!