Ever thought about how you can make a difference to someone’s life? Why not make a change and get into the fitness industry? If you have a massive smile, love people and enjoy motivating other people, then Life and Soul needs YOU!
All our staff live and breathe our non-negotiables, if these are your core values, APPLY NOW!!
for our tribe to embrace, live by and belong to
As a Life and Soul and F45 Tribe Member, we work within an environment where;
INTEGRITY is a given
SELFLESSNESS flows naturally
CAN’T is not an option
DETERMINATIONS a must
BUT is not a word
TRUST is expected
RESPECT for each other, ourselves and our families is priority
Are you an outgoing Personal Trainer looking to change lives in the Kimberley?
Do you have a sound knowledge of the Fitness Industry and wanting to build your own Personal Training business?
Do you have a passion for the North West Fitness Industry?
Then we want to hear from you!
Life and Soul are recruiting for Personal Trainers in Broome.
Cert 4 Fitness
Can do attitude
Key Duties and Responsibilities
1on1 personal training
Small group training sessions
Beach Squad training
Deliver monthly fitness challenges
If you have what it takes and want to know more about being a Personal Trainer at Life and Soul then please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com by 30th. April 2018
We look forward to hearing from you.
SITUATION VACANT – F45 Head Coach and Assistant Coaches
Casual positions available for F45 BROOME
F45 Training is a team-based functional training facility that is taking the world by storm. F45 places a huge emphasis on the ‘three key factors’ of motivation, innovation and results. Our classes are unique, fun and highly addictive which is why F45 Training is currently the fastest growing network of fitness studios in The World.
We have CASUAL Coaching positions available in our F45 Training Studios located in Broome, Northwest Western Australia. As a F45 Coach you will run industry leading HIIT sessions, assess member fitness levels and promote F45 Training within the surrounding communities.
We strongly recommended serious applicants undertake a F45 Training session prior to applying.
Please visit the F45 Training site (www.f45training.com.au) for free pass visits to a F45 studio near you.
– Deliver high quality, results focused F45 sessions and drive results for members.
– Head Coach; strong technical skills
– Assistant Coach; strong motivational skills
– Assist in completing fitness appraisals, pre-exercise screening/evaluation and administrative duties.
– Ensure the studio is impeccably maintained.
– Develop and help foster a positive, motivational and community based team training environment.
– competent social media skills, designed around building a strong fitness community
– A willingness to work flexible hours and eager to be actively involved in growing the business.
– Be involved with membership acquisition and retention
– Carry out the unique ‘6 Point Touch System’ for maximum engagement
– Work closely with the Owner/Director to ensure that all aspects of the business are operating at the highest level.
– Energetic, strong, passionate and supportive attitude
– Have ability to follow ‘franchise’ regulations and understand the importance of this
– Be able to deliver a high standard of customer service
– Great communication skills
– Flexible and adaptable
– Self-motivated and goal oriented
– Excellent attention to detail
– Be passionate about the health and wellbeing of members
Experience and Qualifications
– Experience in small group training preferred but not essential
– Certificate III or IV in Fitness (Cert III or equivalent for AC and Cert IV for HC)
– Current First Aid and CPR
– Knowledge of the F45 training experience
Job benefits and perks
– Work for the fastest growing fitness network in the world!
– Commitment to work life balance
– Ongoing training in the F45 product, systems and technology
– Small, highly motivated team environment
– Great support network within the F45 family
– Incentives to inspire your performance
– Competitive hourly rate
– Easy shift swapping with other trainers
– FREE F45 membership once probation is completed
– FREE Life and Soul membership (24hr Health Club)
– Work within a dynamic, motivated team who have strong core values and a respect for fellow F45’ers and themselves
The successful applicant will will receive a competitive hourly rate, full training in the product/technology and programs.
Applicants shortlisted will be contacted to schedule an interview. Please include a cover letter and resume in your application.
More information, please contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org at F45 Training Broome
SITUATION VACANT – Little Soulers Karratha – Creche Assistants – Casual
Life and Soul Health and Fitness Club are looking for a casual Creche Assistant for our 24hr Health and Fitness Club in Karratha.
If you love making children happy then we want you.
– You must be flexible with your shifts
– Split Shifts are required
– Must be able work Saturday mornings
– Police Clearance required
Come and join a dynamic team that is leading the way in fitness in Karratha.
Applications close 30th April 2018
Email email@example.com for further information.
SITUATION VACANT – Fitness Instructors – Derby – Casual
Life and Soul Health and Fitness Club are looking for casual Fitness Instructors for our 24hr Health and Fitness Club in Derby.
If you have a love for Fitness and appropriate qualifications, please contact Sara on 0408 914 873 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Career opportunities within Life and Soul become available often.
Expressions of interests can be emailed to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.
– KELLY FLOWERS
Working for Life and Soul Health and Fitness club Karratha for the past 3 years has not only given me an opportunity to be part of a successful family owned business; but to be involved and play an important role in a small business within my local community and home town. I already enjoyed being part of Life and Soul originally as a member back in 2008. I loved walking through the doors being welcomed by happy and friendly staff on arrival, and believe that we continue to do so to this day.
Life and Soul Karratha holds a positive atmosphere and culture where people choose to be to improve their lives, spend time with like-minded people and work on their health and fitness. I feel happy coming to work and being surrounded by positive and uplifting team day in and day out.
I have been lucky enough to have been given the opportunity to grow with confidence with the help of training and implementing new skills to utilize in both my personal and professional life through Life and Soul. Pete and Cin take a lot of interest in how I want to grow and what I want out of my working life.
I love being part of not only the Life and Soul Team, but the Life and Soul family and am thank-full every day. Our staff culture is a reflection of the service we provide – positive, dynamic and inspiring.
Ever thought about how you can make a difference to someone’s life?
Why not make a change and get into the fitness industry?
If you have a massive smile, love people and enjoy motivating other people, then Life and Soul need YOU!
Claim your free 1 day
Yes! I’d like to claim my free, all access day trial to Life & Soul!