Welcome to Life & Soul
We aim to provide a motivating environment with exceptional service and facilities to allow clients to improve their lives physically and experience a better state of mind and body – everyday.
‘Life and Soul’ are locally owned and operated Health & Fitness Clubs in Derby, Broome, Port Hedland and Karratha, Western Australia.
- All our staff are fully qualified and live locally in the area, making our Clubs friendly with an inviting atmosphere.
- We pride ourselves in providing the people of the Pilbara and the Kimberley with facilities which have a variety of equipment, world-wide leading group fitness classes and personal training packages designed to suit your individual needs.
About Us Our mission is clear and simple:
Feeling fit and healthy is not just about for today, but for the rest of your life.
At Life and Soul we aim to provide a motivating environment with exceptional service and facilities to allow clients to improve their lives physically and experience a better state of mind and body – everyday. Our members are our priority!
Whether you are in Karratha, Broome, Port Hedland or Derby you will experience a sense of personal attention and individual guidance. Life and Soul offers a positive and non-threatening club environment where all our staff proactively guide our members on their health and fitness journey, helping each one achieve their fitness goals. I can guarantee that your experience with Life and Soul will be dynamic, satisfying and above all rewarding.
We look forward to serving you and relish in the thought that you will be achieving your health and fitness goals with us. Maintain your motivation, stay inspired, revisit your goals regularly and the results will come. Please – any suggestions, feedback or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us, anytime. Simply scroll down and send us your thoughts!
We look forward to seeing you in the club
Life and Soul Health and Fitness Clubs
cOmpassion – a deep understanding of our communities thoughts and feelings
diversiTy – all people are welcome where needs are met physically and emotionally
focuSed – our priority; to have more people moving more often in the Northwest
innOvative – determined to provide the latest in health and fitness to our tribes
commUnity – the power of our people in unique locations
exceLlence – always striving for a higher standard everyday
Our Story first began in Karratha in May 2006.
Cindy has spent over 20 years travelling, studying and working in the fitness industry throughout Australia and overseas. In 2005, after returning from the East Coast, she decided to take the leap and own her Club.
There were three Clubs for sale at the time, Port Hedland, Busselton and Karratha. After much thought, Karratha was the chosen town – so in early 2006, she packed her bags, headed North and as they say, the rest is history. Karratha Life and Soul opened in 2006 and very quickly became a place in the community not only known for great training, but also a place to meet people and become part of a ‘family’. This ‘family culture’ is what all Life and Soul Clubs continue to be known for today, providing a great place for new people in town to meet other like minded people.
Broome Life and Soul began in May 2008 in Pembroke Road. Very soon this location proved to be too small for this growing fitness community and in January 2013 a new Health Club was built in Broome North and Life and Soul relocated to 14 Iona Link, Bilingurr, providing the community of Broome a modern, well equipped gymnasium.
September 2014 Life and Soul Derby opened its doors, providing the people of this dynamic community finally with a gym. As with all Life and Soul Clubs, it is the people that make the experience a rewarding one and Derby is proving to become a part of this culture very quickly.
June 2016 the final piece of the puzzle for Life and Soul in the North West was complete with the opening of Port Hedland Life and Soul, located on Byass Street, South Hedland. Now Life and Soul Members are able to travel from Karratha all the way to Derby and know their fitness needs are met, with every member having reciprocal rights to each Club. All Life and Soul Clubs are open 24hrs a day, 7 days a week.
Cindy is married to Peter, who works closely with her in the business, managing all operations of the Club. Peter has a corporate background, working many years for the Mars Group and CSR. They have two little girls, Mollie (4yrs) and Tilly (2yrs) and reside in Broome.
Life and Soul is based on family culture and balanced lifestyle, both internally with their staff and members and the communities they work in. Cindy and Peter are extremely appreciative of the support they are given by the people in each town and will always remember what has made their Clubs successful – the people, their staff and wonderful communities.
Did You Know…
Check out these Interesting facts about Life and Soul
- Life and Soul employs over 75 people throughout the Pilbara and Kimberley
- Life and Soul are family run and operated and not associated with any franchise
- Life and Soul are the biggest, most well equipped gymnasiums throughout the Pilbara and Kimberley
- In 2013 Life and Soul donated $23,870.00 back into the Communities of Karratha and Broome in the way of Sponsorship and over $80,750 since 2006
- All Clubs operate 24hrs, 7 days per week
- Life and Soul is an award winning Club locally and state wide and being inducted into Karratha’s Hall of Fame’ in 2008
- Broome’s greatest competitor is the famous Cable Beach!
- Cindy has been nominated for Telstra Business Women of The Year in 2008 and 2011
- Life and Soul Karratha has THE biggest Stepper in the Northwest!
- Each Club houses a ‘defibrilator’, making them the safest Clubs to train in throughout the Northwest
- Karratha has Dumbells upto 70kg!
- Derby is the most Northern, fully equipped, 24hr gymnasium in Western Australia
- Career Opportunities
- Member Rewards Program
Claim your free 1 day
Yes! I’d like to claim my free, all access day trial to Life & Soul!