Do you need to cleanse your liver AND clean up your nutrition? …YES? … Sign up for 21 DAYS CLEAN!
STARTS Monday 30th April 2018
Here’s the lowdown:
- 21 Days Meal Plan including shopping list, Professional Nutritional Guidance.
Private FB page including recipes, motivation and support by Jess Wilson (Functional Nutritionist)
- 3 Super Saturday Training Sessions 5th, 12th and 19th May (bookings online)
- An initial and final weigh and measure (optional)
- Merchandise pack – including singlet & water bottle
- Facebook Live Video Introduction & weekly video by Jess Wilson of Paradigm Shift Nutrition
1. 26th April @ 8.00pm – An Introduction to Clean Eating:– What is a nutrient dense, whole foods diet?– Why do I need to eat clean?– Why you aren’t what you eat, but what you actually absorb.– Questions2. 30th April @ 8.00pm – Blood Sugar – What Goes Up, Must Come Down:– Energy, your cells and you.– Why sugar is a toxic drug, and where it’s hiding.– The 3pm crash and how to avoid it.– Stress and blood sugar.3. 7th May @ 8.00.pm – It’s not the Fat!– Does eating fat make you fat?– Debunking common fat myths.– Fat free diets are vitamin free diets.– Inflammation in the body and the fats that can help.4. 14th May @8.00pm – Hydration, Minerals and Putting it all Together:– How to stay Functionally Hydrated.– Myths about Magnesium.– The most mineral rich foods you can eat.– Putting it all together.– Working with a Functional Nutritionist and how you can turn 21DaysClean into a lifetime of health.
NON MEMBERS $79 – SIGN UP ONLINE – CLICK ON YOUR CLUB
Still want to know more?…Listen to Jess from Paradigm Shift Nutrition for more reasons why your body needs 21 Days Clean.
Q. When does it begin?
A. Monday, April 30th 2018 and finishes on Sunday, 20th May 2018
Q. Is this an actual challenge – where there are prizes and winners at the end?
A. No – 21 Days Clean is not a public challenge. It is a program where we aim to cleanse from the inside out through your own ‘doing’’. We are here to support and guide you to feel your very best after the 21 days. There are no ‘’winners’’ – only yourself at the end!
Q. Are weigh and measures included?
A. This is optional, you are welcome to book in for a 15min weigh and measure at the beginning and end of the 21 days to track your progress
Q. Who is our Nutritionist and what is her background
A. Jess Wilson is a fully certified Nutritional Therapy Practitioner (NTP) who has a functional nutrition practice in Perth. She is one of only 3 NTP’s in Western Australia. She completed her training with one of the world’s top foundational holistic nutrition schools in the United States. She combines the latest scientific research in nutrition with an ancestral approach to eating and is passionate about restoring wellness and function to the body through the use of nutrients.
Q. Will we be detoxing in the 21 Days Clean?
A. Yes and No. There is no harsh detox built into the program, however by supplying the body with the right mix of key healing nutrients, we start to detox naturally. Our innate intelligence prioritizes what needs to be removed first, and given the right tools will start to “clean house”. Intensive detox programs can be dangerous if not carried out when the individual is ready and can actually cause us to become more toxic if not done properly. On the 21 Day Clean program you will eat an abundance of brightly coloured vegetables that will supply your liver with plenty of detoxification nutrients. You will feel cleaner, lighter and less toxic as a result.
Q. What kind of Nutritional plan will I be using?
A. You will be provided with a Nutrient Dense Wholefoods Meal Plan with plenty of diversity for the three weeks on the program. You will also be provided with a shopping list and guidelines for healthy eating. The focus will be on eliminating processed foods and inflammatory ingredients and introducing well sourced meats, brightly coloured vegetables and fruits and healthy fats, in alignment with an ancestral approach to eating.
Q. I am quite sensitive to many foods and intolerances – can I still participate in the 21 Days Clean?
A. Most definitely. Jess, our functional nutritionist will be able to guide you through your intolerances and foods that you maybe sensitive to. We are here to help!
Q. What is included in the price?
- Access to a fully qualified Functional Nutritionist
- an e-book which holds all you meal plans, recipes and information to get you through the 21 days, merchandise pack
- 3 * Super Saturday training days (a medium paced outside BOOTCAMP)
- exclusive closed Facebook page where you get to share your recipes, motivation and ideas throughout the 21 days
- 4 Facebook live seminars with Jess from Paradigm Shift Nutrition
- PLUS fully motivated, inspiring and qualified supporters to get you through the 21 days.
Q. How do I join the private FB page?
A. Easy! All you have to do is search for Life and Soul 21 Days Clean 2018 and ask to join your very own exclusive group. On this page you will find great recipes, ideas, photos, motivation, videos from Jess, our functional nutritionist, and support with a large number of like-minded individuals.
Q. Should I be training throughout the 21 Days Clean?
A. We recommend combining 21 days clean with gentle exercise. The focus of the 21 days clean is your nutrition and cleansing your system – not so much on burning massive calories! We encourage you to balance out your week by choosing a combination of core and flexibility training with light cardio and weights.
Q. How should I sign up?
A. Scroll up and click on your club. Lets make 2018 your year for optimum health – from the inside out! 21 days is all we ask…come join us and feel the best version of you 😊
Claim your free 1 day
Yes! I’d like to claim my free, all access day trial to Life & Soul!